One Off Main
Hotels & MotelsHotels & Motels
One Off Main was built in 1938 by Nina Head, the wife of Dahlonega’s doctor Homer Head. Dr. Head built a beautiful Victorian house next to One Off Main at the turn of the century. The house still stands and although it has been empty for many years it was recently bought by the City of Dahlonega and will be restored to its former glory.
The first resident of One Off Main in 1939 was Major Graham Dugas who discovered a large vein of gold in the Calhoun Mine.