Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Use the Outlook 2016 ribbon
• Create, edit and send e-mails
• Use navigation tools to quickly move throughout your documents
• Create calendar events and appointments
• Use the cut, copy and paste features
• Insert and delete text and images
• Add attachments to e-mails
• Manage your contacts in Outlook
• Use Outlook notes
While previous experience is not necessary to take this class, basic PC skills are required. MS Outlook 2016 will be used.
This course counts as a credit toward the Microsoft Office Certificate.