Locally Crafted Market
Gifts / Gift Shops
Inside Gift Market with ALL UNIQUE LOCALLY MADE items. Great prices. Easy parking. Open Fridays & Saturdays 10 am -5 pm. Also 1st & 2nd Fridays open 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm for after-dinner shopping.
NOW MORE THAN 30 LOCAL ARTISTS/CRAFTSMEN!
Everything Is Locally Handmade. Comfortable indoor shopping no matter the weather outside - all under one roof. Less than 1/2 mile off Dahlonega square! Inside seating and concessions available.
Very reasonable prices. Rent is lower for the craftsmen due to location being just off the Dahlonega square. Lower prices are passed on to you. One comment we hear often is that the prices are so low!
Unique hand-made gifts, Home Decor, Art of all sorts, Soaps, Lotions, Natural & herbal products, Infant/Children/Pet items, Jewelry, and much more. Amazing variety!
Don't settle for the run-of-the mill type shopping - look here for one-of-a-kind beautiful locally made gifts! Sales go to help moms and babies at local non-profit, North Georgia Pregnancy Services Center. Come 1/2-mile off the square for truly unique and original items. You can always reach us at email@example.com Check out our Facebook page also for classes, etc..
- Shopping, Unique Gifts, Locally handmade gift shop, home decor, personal items
- Gifts of all kinds and locally handcrafted. Comfortable shopping - all under one roof
- Truly one-of-a-kind gifts locally made -quilts, homemade laundry detergent, pet items, baby items, children's toys
- Jewelry, Personal/Natural Care, Crocheted items, Beautiful gourds and Artwork of all kinds,
- Homemade, Refinished, Repurposed Locally - Supporting North Georgia Pregnancy Services Center, Helping moms and babies