Locally Crafted Market
- Gifts / Gift Shops
Gold Rush Weekend Sales - Everything 10%-20% off already low prices! Bring the Family for Unique Shopping Fun! NOW MORE THAN 40 LOCAL ARTISTS/CRAFTSMEN! Everything In This Market Is Locally Handmade! Comfortable (Air conditioned) Indoor Shopping - all under one roof. Easy Parking. Less than 1/2 mile off Dahlonega square! Cold bottled water available, free coffee and some chairs when classes not in session. A variety of prices - beginning at just $2.
Locally Crafted Market - All handmade, repurposed, or refinished beautiful and varied items by local creative people and artists. Many little shops under one roof for comfortable shopping during any weather. You WILL find a gift or keepsake at the Market. Located about 1/2 mile from the Dahlonega square at 387 North Grove Street, Suite E, Dahlonega GA 30533. Turn left onto North Grove Street - first driveway on left past Subway - look for bright pink signs.
Gifts, Home Decor, Personal, Pet, Children Items. Amazing variety!
If you don't stop to shop here, you will be missing out on seeing true local craftsmanship of all varieties! Many of the artists have never sold their work anywhere else - first time sold to the public! Truly great prices. Don't settle for the run-of-the mill type shopping - look here for one-of-a-kind beautiful locally-made gifts! Sales go to help moms and babies at local non-profit - Dahlonega Care Center. Please feel free to call or stop by Tuesday through Saturday 10 am to 6 pm. You won't regret an extra 1/2 mile trip off the square for truly unique and original items!
- Shopping Locally handmade gift shop, home decor, personal items
- Gifts of all kinds and locally handcrafted. Comfortable shopping - all under one roof
- Truly one-of-a-kind gifts locally made -quilts, homemade laundry detergent, pet items, baby items, children's toys
- Jewelry, crocheted items, beautiful gourds and artwork of all kinds, copper artwork, stained glass, quilts
- Homemade, Refinished, Repurposed Locally - Supporting Dahlonega Care Center, Helping moms and babies
About 1/2 mile from Welcome Bureau - 387 North Grove Street, Suite E, Dahlonega GA 30533 Turn left at light onto No. Grove St. Driveway is 1st driveway on the left (past Subway which is on right).