Our business offers competitive pay, vacation, retirement benefits and the opportunity to grow with the company. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented individual. If you like to work outside and get a little dirty, then you have come to the right place.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist Manager by delivering equipment and materials to job sites.
- Pick up equipment and materials when crews are finished.
- Pick up construction and plant material as needed from various suppliers.
- Assist installation and construction crews as needed with masonry and landscape projects.
- Inspect and monitor all equipment and vehicles for repairs and/or service
- Perform jobsite detail repairs as needed: irrigation, lighting, plant replacement
- Maintain shop and storage yard.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Focused on excellence
- Focused on exceptional customer service
- Organized and dependable
- Ability to work in various weather and site conditions, including both hot and cold temperatures
Preference will be given to applicants with a minimum of 2 years landscape experience but all qualified applicants will be considered.
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and ability to be added to the company fleet insurance policy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Ability to use basic hand power tools as well as to safely operate for loading and unloading purposes skid steers, mini skid steers, and other heavy equipment.
- Must be physically fit and have a strong work ethic
- Ability to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds on a consistent basis.